Solutions Architect (C#, .NET, Azure)
Wat de functie precies inhoudt
This current organisation wants to make some vital changes in both the IT department and software architecture. And therefore they view your role as a Solution Architect, playing a key part in this digital transformation. Our client does global market researches for companies, who want to validate their new product or advertising campaign with their target audience. This involves collecting a lot of data and providing the customer with key advices to improve their product or service. The current IT solutions are not scalable enough and that is where your technical and leadership skills come in place.
Wat verder nog interessant is
Why is this role worth thinking about?:
- Building a new architecture from scratch
- Coaching a team of engineers and implementing your vision
- Involvement in selecting new technologies and evaluating existing ones
- Create secure and scalable solutions within a data driven industry
- Working in an international environment within a vibrant office with a great view
- Playing a vital part in shaping the technical conditions for future products
The HQ is based in Rotterdam, on a great location for public transport. Although 90% of the people work from home, some prefer to partially work at the office. The company employs a 100 people in Rotterdam and have some of their IT outsourced in other locations. Currently development is done by 26 software engineers in Romania. And part of their IT support is done in India. The teams in Romania work via Scrum and their time is fully committed towards this client. All the other strategic positions like product owners are located in Rotterdam HQ. And long term (1-2 years), they want to establish a big development team (around 20 fte) here in Rotterdam.
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
As a Solution Architect you are the linking pin between the business and the teams in Romania. You will mostly collaborate with the lead developers in the teams. A hands-on mindset is required for this role, because you will need to convince the teams of your knowledge on software engineering and architecture. But software engineering will be only limited to 20% of your time as a Solution Architect. It is more important that you are lifting the development teams to higher level and professionalize their way of working. For example, they don’t have enough guidance in building enterprise applications with a certain level of coding standards and practices. And long term, you will play an important role in building new teams, here in Rotterdam.
Wat je terugkrijgt
Below some of the benefits to come with this role:
- 70.000 to 81.000 EUR (years salary, including 8% holiday allowance)
- 25 holidays
- Travel reimbursement (public transport 100% or 19 cents per kilometer)
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone of choice
- Lunch is provided (against small deduction from salary)
- Beautiful and spacious office (of which you can fully enjoy, once COVID situation passes)
- Positive and pleasant
I can obviously tell you much more about the environment / culture / challenges etc. So if you have interest in knowing more, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 088 236 00 00.