Software Tester (QA, TDD, Cypress, Specflow, Azure DevOps)
QA, TDD, Cypress, Specflow, Azure DevOps
Wat de functie precies inhoudt
As a software tester you will be working on a beautiful piece of soft- & hardware. This solution is being used worldwide, to automate a vital process in the passenger transportation industry. Pretty sure, you have been an user of this product. This product gives you a lot of variety as a software test engineer. Because the solution consists out of a hard- and software. And you will have to opportunity to work on both functional testing and test automation.
Wat verder nog interessant is
- Dealing with a tangible product, I mean…the R&D showroom is downstairs
- Start-up atmosphere, but part of multinational company
- Ability to work on both functional and automated testing
- Professional CI/CD setup in Azure DevOps
- Sparring with other testers
- Mature working environment (flexible working hours etc.)
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
The software department is divided in 4 Scrum teams, focusing on different aspects of the software. All of the software is built inhouse and everyone involved with the SDLC is working on the same floor. Their CI/CD is set up in Azure Devops and they use a combination of Scrum and Kanban to manage their work.
Due to the ambitious growth plans, they want to expand the QA team. There are currently two senior testers, divided over the teams. They are looking for hands-on testers who like to be involved in both functional and automated testing. You don’t necessarily need experience in test automation. The most important part is your critical mindset, instead of specific experience with various frameworks. It helps if you are familiar with a .NET environment and CI/CD tooling like Azure DevOps.
Wat je terugkrijgt
- Base salary range 45.000-75.000 EUR gross
- Fixed bonus (1 month salary)
- Extra bonus scheme (5%-10%)
- Additional benefits like: holiday allowance, pension scheme, laptop, phone etc.
I can imagine you have more questions regarding the company / software / culture, so contact me via email email@example.com or 088 236 00 00.