Business Intelligence, Airline industry, international projects
Wat de functie precies inhoudt
As a product owner you are responsible for an important part of the portfolio. Portfolio consists of a number of beautiful software and hardware solutions that are used worldwide to automate an important process in the transport of passengers. Your product works overarching and hence the focus on Business Intelligence. After all, a lot of valuable data passes through the machines, which is currently too little used.
Wat verder nog interessant is
- Startup atmosphere, but part of multinational
- Working with tangible products across the entire portfolio
- Challenge to do more with the data
- International company with diverse cultures
- Informal and mature company culture (flexible working hours, etc.)
- Many sparring partners, both product owners and portfolio managers
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
he location where you will be working will have approximately 60 colleagues working. This is also the main location for the portfolio you are working on. You work closely with both the team of engineers and the product manager. Together with the product manager, you try to clarify the customer's wishes. Create a vision for the product that you can build on. The organization uses Scrum as its methodology. In terms of tasks and responsibility, it will be comparable to what you are used to as a product owner.
Wat je terugkrijgt
- Annual salary range of EUR 55,000 and EUR 75,000 gross
- 8% holiday allowance
- Fixed 13th month
- Variable bonus (10% of annual salary)
- Additional conditions such as: pension scheme, travel expenses, laptop, telephone, etc.
I can imagine you still have a lot of questions. About the company / culture / software. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com and/or 088 236 00 00.