Wat de functie precies inhoudt
This current organisation wants to make some vital changes in both the IT department and software architecture. Most of their software development is built abroad, but they want to build a team here, at their headquarters. Why is this role worth thinking about?:
- Build scalable solutions within a data driven industry
- Working in an international environment within a vibrant office with a great view (now people work from home)
- Playing a vital part in shaping the technical conditions for future products (for example, they want to migrate to .NET core and work towards microservices architecture)
Wat verder nog interessant is
Our client does global market research for companies, who want to validate their new product or advertising campaign with their target audience. This involves collecting a lot of data and providing the customer with key advices to improve their product or service.
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
The HQ is based in Rotterdam, on a great location for public transport. The company employs a 100 people in Rotterdam and have some of their IT outsourced in other locations. Currently development is done by 3 teams in Romania and 1 team in India. With establishing a team in the NL, they have recently hired a software architect, scrum masters, UX designer and two developers. To complete their goal, they are looking to add around 3 developers. Preferably with the following qualifications:
- Experience with frameworks like Angular are a plus
- Used to working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
Meanwhile they are redesigning the architecture, updating technologies and making the platform scalable. And in some areas they are assessing what technology to use, for example the frontend.
Wat je terugkrijgt
- 44.000 – 54.000 EUR (years salary, including 8% holiday allowance)
- 25 holidays
- Travel reimbursement (public transport 100% or 19 cents per kilometre)
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone of choice
- Lunch is provided (against small deduction from salary)
- Beautiful and spacious office (of which you can fully enjoy, once COVID situation passes)
I can obviously tell you much more about the environment / culture / challenges etc. So if you have interest in knowing more, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 088 236 00 00.