C# .NET Software Engineer (Soft-& Hardware, R&D)
As a C# .NET software engineer you will be working on a beautiful piece of soft- & hardware.
Wat de functie precies inhoudt
This solution is being used worldwide, to automate a vital process in the passenger transportation industry. Pretty sure, you have been an user of this product. This product gives you a lot of variety as a C# .NET developer. Whether you work on the client side, dealing with cloud technologies like Azure, ASP.NET core, Docker, Kubernetes. Or have more interest in working directly with hardware and deal with camera’s, scanners etc. Don’t get me wrong, you will programming in C# on both ends (so no PLC stuff).
Wat verder nog interessant is
- Dealing with a tangible product, I mean…the R&D showroom is downstairs
- Start-up atmosphere, but part of multinational company
- Working with modern technologies like: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Professional code quality standards (SOLID, Unit Testing, TDD, Test automation)
- Lot of freedom of choice regarding technology and technical implementation
- Mature working environment (flexible working hours etc.)
- Majority of developers are senior level
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
The software department is divided in two teams of 7, both focusing on different aspects of the software. All of the software is built inhouse and everyone involved with the SDLC is working on the same floor. Their CI/CD is set up in Azure Devops and they use a combination of Scrum and Kanban to manage their work.
Due to the ambitious growth plans, they want to expand with both experienced (medior, senior) and less experienced (junior) .NET developers. They don’t believe in specific experience with specific frameworks. It is about being a good all-round software engineer, who understands concepts and modern principles. So they value your knowledge on implementing SOLID and design patterns more. And since team fit is important to them, they look into your:
- Passion for software
- Ability to work together
- English communication skills
Wat je terugkrijgt
In return, they do not care that much about degrees or years of experience. In the end, it is about the quality you deliver and the team fit. That caused a diversity of software engineers with various backgrounds, but all with a high level of coding and architectural knowledge. What can you expect from the client regarding salary and benefits?:
- Base salary range 45.000 – 75.000 EUR gross
- Fixed bonus (1 month salary)
- Extra bonus scheme (5%-10%)
- Additional benefits like: holiday allowance, pension scheme, laptop, phone etc.
I can imagine you have more questions regarding the company / software / culture, so contact me via email or 088 236 00 00.