Business Analyst (Scale-up, rebuild application)
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a scale-up in Amsterdam.
Wat de functie precies inhoudt
This company has a SaaS platform to support their customers in their recruitment strategy. They mainly focus on attracting talent through various social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok). Their platform gives the customer ”data analytic tooling” to provide insight into the candidate / user. Several large customers such as KLM and Booking.com use their platform.
Wat verder nog interessant is
- Internationally oriented and young company (40 fte)
- They are rebuilding the entire application, so there are still many choices that you can influence
- Close-knit team, 20 fte in total
- Flat organizational structure
- Many experienced colleagues from whom you can learn (on multiple disciplines)
- Flexible company culture (working hours, working from home)
Wat van jou wordt verwacht
They decided a few months ago to rebuild the entire application. This means that a lot of thought is now being given to how people want to shape the future of the application. So there are a lot of business analysis activities here that we need you for. You will work closely with the Product Owner and Chief Product Owner. In addition, you will also spar a lot with the team of performance analyst (marketing) and the Tech team (15 fte). It is the intention that by the end of this year all customers will have transferred from the old to the new application.
Also good to know:
- Experience desired with collecting important information (eg from meetings with users) and working in an Agile software environment
- Different cultures, so documentation is in English
- You get the chance to learn and make mistakes
Wat je terugkrijgt
- Annual salary from 45,000 to 65,000 per year (depending on level)
- 32 to 40 hours a week
- Hybrid working: 2 days on site (at least Monday)
- Company laptop
- Monthly contribution for e-bike / bicycle or sports subscription
- Free lunch provided at the office
- Sufficient opportunities to develop yourself
- Working in an international environment with an informal working atmosphere and a lot of freedom
- Fun activities such as Friday afternoon drinks
Now I know you don’t have much information yet. So don’t hesitate to find out more via 088 236 00 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Then I would be happy to explain more about the company and you can then decide for yourself whether it is interesting enough.